Monday, January 3, 2011

Bathroom Update

 This is how she started out.  PLASTIC tile...falling off the walls, pipe running from bath faucet to hold shower head...Flooring curling in every corner.
 We removed tile...put up beadboard.  Had some plumbing work done...under the house...not our specialty.  We also plumbed the shower, put in a toilet...and flooring...Jayme painted a fun red...looks a little orange in pictures but is really more of a berry red.

 She does not have central heat so we put in a energy efficient radiant heater.  Not too pretty but it sure warms your buns.  We still have decorating to do, but are we are so pleased with the progress! 
We did all this for around $600 including plumbing costs!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...