Monday, February 7, 2011

Yippee!

I am so excited...

I have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award.
Me!  I am flabbergasted, awed, just totally tickled!


Theresa over at All Is Well At Home  
bestowed this honor on me....
Thanks Theresa...You made my day, week, MONTH!

& 7 Things about ME..

#1 -I am a TEACHER.  I have taught for 21 years, 19 years in Kindergarten and the last 2 in a public school Pre-K.  I can't imagine doing anything else.  I LOVE going to "work" everyday!

#2 -I am married to a highschool baseball coach! (He is a pretty neat guy!)  Although it is a definite lifestyle, more than a job, I love most aspects.  It has many downsides...won't go there right now.  I love the boys.  They keep us young and  it is a blessing to watch them grow into wonderful young men!

#3 - I want to learn to PHOTOGRAPH, not just take pictures.

#4 -My parents are amazing.  Today is their anniversary.  (My dad was a high school football coach for 33 years... Can you believe a married a coach? ... Glutton for punishment!

#5 - I have 3 amazing daughters....There were definitely times (when they were teenagers) when I wondered what I got myself into....BUT they are adults now....What a blessing they are!  Those of you who have adult daughters know there is nothing like this relationship!
#6 - I have never flown in an airplane. I know, huh!  That will let you in on the fact that I have never been outside the continental US!  I know, huh!
 
#7 - Most Importantly,  I AM A CHILD OF GOD! 
Now on to the part where I share the love...awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to eight deserving bloggers.
1. Julie  at Life at Firelake Camp She has amazing style!  I love her closet door project---my favorite color!

2 - Being Brook Check out Brook's super, wonderful, ruffley duvet
3 - Lillidale - You have to check out Merrilee's pendant light!  She made it!  Oh my!
4 - A Sort of Fairytale Girl Love this blog... Super cute!
5 - Check out Erin' knick knack upcycle at 
6 - Momma Hen's Coop  She made some fantastic burlap pillows that I just have to have!
7 - You have to see Andrea's bathroom at Opulent Cottage
8 -  Brookie's blog has some great ideas...love the book slings! ShortiesFunnyFarm
I hope you all are as excited as I am!
Please follow these rules to accept this award...

1)  Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award.
2)  Share 7 Things about yourself.
3)  Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4)  Contact the bloggers and inform them of  the award.

5 comments:

SLR said...

Thank you so much for passing this along to me and for loving my blog!! I will pass it on as well!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Thank you for this lovely compliment, Dana!! (Sorry I am so way behind on answering emails) I'll get my list together and post something as soon as I can. I enjoyed reading your list - gotta love a teacher! Thanks again for such a sweet compliment.
xo, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana!
I'm glad I made your month ~ you deserve it!

Serendipity Chic Design said...

That was great learning all of those little tid bits about you!

Just wanted to encourage you to try slip covering your couch even though I am stressed beyond belief with my chairs right now....The only thing you can really mess up are drop cloths and at least they are only about $10 each....I hate wasting even a dime, but I figure I can drop $20 or $30 to try to save hundreds on new chairs....

Take care,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have been awarded the Stylish Trip ke Bandung Blogger Award.
Me! I am flabbergasted, awed, just totally tickled!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...